Immediate Need? We Are Available 24/7
The staff at Kleinberg Funeral Services will gladly assist you with duplicating existing monuments. This process takes several months so, we strongly urge you to begin well in advance of the desired unveiling or date of completion.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
- Provide us with the name of the deceased, date of death, and cemetery of the monument to be duplicated.
- We will contact the cemetery for the exact location of the deceased.
- We will send someone to the cemetery to take photos and measurements of the existing monument to be duplicated.
- We will send you an itemized price quote which includes the purchase of the monument, inscription, cemetery foundation, and setting fee. Burial society monument permit fees are additional, if applicable.
- We will prepare a monument order form for your approval and request a down payment of 50% to proceed.
- The balance is due before setting the monument.
- You will be notified once the monument is completed and set.
Kleinberg Funeral Services, Inc.
3930 Long Beach Road, Island Park, NY 11558
Phone: (516) 400-5580
© Kleinberg Funeral Services Inc.
Supported by SRS Computing and TA